- Measles. It can be deadly, and it's extraordinarily infectious. How does it spread so quickly? Researchers have found the answer.
- Why can't students perform Web searches and identify credible sites for information? Is first place really so much more meaningful than actual meaning?
- Moms: Would you accept mail-order chicken pox? We hope not.
- Do students quit majoring in science because they suddenly discover it's HARD? I quit majoring in German for the same reason. We all have our issues.
- "Achy breaky makey wakey heart?" I did not makey that up. If you're sick of Stayin' Alive, you may have options when it comes to CPR. As long as this doesn't bring back the mullet, I'm cool with it.
- Is the key to getting kids into science making science weird? Sure, among other things.
- Dumping old cells may not extend your life...but would you be healthier longer? (Also, if you don't read everything Ed Yong posts, you're missing out on things like this.)
- This just in: If you hate your brown eyes, a laser can turn them blue for you. Really, ladies. Love yourselves.
- Nails on a chalkboard. When you finish shuddering, here's why you did that.
[Image via Flickr, John Philip Green. Don't know if he's one of the mullets or not.]